Learn How To Use Our Embed Widgets!
Late last year, we released several updates to our widgets. Among those updates was the embed widget - which truly didn't get the attention it deserves!
This powerful widget allows you to add any external URL into your dashboards, allowing you to display websites, videos, or any externally hosted URL.
In fact, our Customer Success team is running a webinar on how to get the most out of the embed widgets within your dashboard!
How to use our Embed Widgets
To add our embed widgets to your dashboard, follow these steps:
- Edit the dashboard you want to add to
- Click on the blue '+' icon to add a widget
- Navigate to the Misc widgets
- Click Add Widget on the Embed widget
Some great use cases for this feature are:
- Embed a video walkthrough of your monthly client reports right on their dashboard
- If you're working on any creative assets such as images, videos, or a new website, embed a URL so that your clients can view the progress you're making
- Add an event calendar, Google Sheet, Google Doc, or any external data that you want to display for a truly complete picture of your marketing efforts.
Sign up for our Webinar!
To get more of an in-depth understanding of how and when to use our embed widgets, be sure to sign up for our upcoming webinar!
Written by Alex Girardi
Alex is in product marketing, pushing the great work from the engineering team out into the world. When he's not marketing, he's probably rock climbing or researching the latest eCommerce trends!