Write For Us
AgencyAnalytics accepts guest posts from passionate marketers, SEO experts, and agency professionals. Our blog is focused towards marketing consultants and agency owners. We want to help agencies increase productivity, deliver better results to clients and make more money. We are NOT looking for the same old SEO basics (boring rehashed content).
- Social Media
- Business Organization (for agencies)
- Content Marketing
- Posts teach and give value to our readers
- Any facts are backed up with real world data or example
- Useful advice that's got a unique view
- Casual tone, feel free to be funny!
- Includes appropriate images and screenshots (the more the merrier)
- No minimum word count, just make sure it's thought out and 100% original
- No affiliate links or spammy links
- An author bio with one link back to your website
We'd also love to get agency owners on the blog. If you would like to share your experience starting and scaling a marketing agency – please get in touch – I'd like to interview you!
Think you've got what it takes ?
Send an email to rebecca.bowden(at)agencyanalytics(dot)com with the following information:
- A short introduction about yourself (include a link to your LinkedIn profile or personal website)
- Examples of previous written work
- 3-4 article topic ideas
Written by Rebecca Bowden
Marketing Director at AgencyAnalytics. Rebecca is based in Fort Collins, CO. When she's not focused on marketing, you'll find her skiing or hiking in the Rockies.